Monday, March 2, 2009

*GASP!* It's been two days since my last blog!

Actually, the fact that I haven't written anything in two days isn't that surprising. But hey, this is better than English homework, which I'm behind on. Whoops.
Since my near-death experience Saturday morning, I've been looking at the world in a whole different way. Life is short, and you only get one, unless you're Buddhist or Hinduist, etc. But, if worst comes to worst, we get one life. And if we screw that up, we screw up eternity in our eyes. So, in other words, live life to its fullest.
I suppose the main thing I've been thinking about lately is (are?) all the things I want to achieve before I die. It's a pretty long list, and not just the ten things I listed in my first blog. And I know I won't reach those goals while I spend all my time doing the same old thing in the middle of butt-fuck nowhere. It sucks.
Which is why I'm planning to move to New York City where anything can happen at any time. It's exciting, keeps you on edge.
I just ate a spoon-full of Peanut Butter. It was good.
I really don't understand people whose goal in life is to grow up, live life in a normal way, then die. No offance to you people, I'm not insulting you, I just don't get it. Why do that? What is the point? What sets you apart from everybody else? At least the Joker's got style, unique style. He's not normal and boring.
I really want some cheese now. Yum, cheese.

1 comment:

  1. i want to move to new york too!! or maybe san francisco...but definitely somewhere more exciting than where i live.

    ReplyDelete