Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Teeth-Brushing Incident

OK, just now I realized that I really wanted to brush my teeth. I was beginning to get that feeling of having mold growing on them and it was unpleasant to run my tongue along. So I went into the bathroom excitedly.
As I was brushing my tongue (I had to get the pink off because I was chewing bubble gum) I danced to the song playing in my moms office. Then, because I wasn't paying attention to my brushing, pink toothpaste dribbled down my chin and onto my Joker shirt. I cursed silently and leaned over the sink to spit. Underestimating the distance from my head to the fosit, my forehead bounced painfully off the silver arch. Then, growing more angry, I spit my tooth-paste infested saliva into the sink. But I forgot my hand was hovering under my chin, and it plopped right into my palm.
My head still hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment