Monday, March 23, 2009

Yey! People voted!

Ok, the results are once again in. This time there is a dye for first, and one second place. Drumroll, please...
FIRST PLACE (tie)
Mia (66%)
Emma (66%)

SECOND PLACE
Coraline (33%)

I just realized... I have no idea how two things both got 66 % because that doesn't add up to 100. Am I missing something here.
Ugh, don't you hate it when you're so tired you can barely live? Yeah, that's how it is right now. 
Oh! I had Dippin' Dots today! Have you ever had them? They are magical!

3 comments:

  1. you let us vote for more than one thats why they both had 66%. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. you wrote about dip and dots and not your clean room????

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have three votes so each vote = 33% of the total. Your first place was a tie so 66% of the votes were for your first place answer. I thought you were good at math!

    ReplyDelete