Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Too serious

I've realized that my recent blogs have been rather depressing. So, while I was applying deodorant and brushing my teeth this morning (while listening to the Rolling Stones, of coarse) I came up with the perfect idea of what to write about. Self-confidence, and how to boost it.
I actually discovered this about a year ago. I was listening to music really loudly on my super-awesome stereo (courtesy of Mylla) at about midnight (I'm not sure why my mom didn't get pissed for having my music too loud). I was in my PJ's (a Batman shirt and no pants. Really, who needs pants?) and looking across the room into my mirror. It's not floor-to-ceiling but when I backed up I could see all of myself in it. Then I began dancing.
At this point I realized that high-heels would be a huge improvement.
Ok, I'm just going to pause and say that I sound like a hooker. I would like to point out that the shirt was really long and nothing was visible, so don't freak out or anything.
I remember this day being really crappy and for some reason my self-confidence was really low. But when I danced my ass off my mood shot out of the roof and I was really happy! So I am not saying you should pimp yourself out, and I really don't want to sound like a ho, but if you are having a crappy day and you want to smile, there is no way you can't smile while you watch someone without pants in shoes they can't walk in attempt to dance.
I hope this will cheer you up on those bad days. And, once again, I don't want to sound like a stripper here.

I would also like to say that my ads are up, and they're all toilet-cleaner ads. I find this really funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment