Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mail/AIM

I did something exciting. Actually, it's really not exciting, but it's gotten me through the past half an hour. I set up AOL mail and AIM for this blog. That way people can AIM me or send me an e-mail.
I actually had an account, but I forgot the username and password, so I set up another. It's quinnblogs@aol.com. I know, creative, right? Well, AIM doesn't work on this computer, so I access it through my iPod (you're jealous of my mad iPod touch skills). Same with the e-mail, because any kind of AOL thing slows down this computer so bad(ly?). So if you really want to e-mail me, for whatever reason, send it to quinnblogs@aol.com and if you want to AIM me, for whatever reason, I don't care, I love to chat, it's quinnblogs.
Mainly I did this because most of my life I'm pretty freaking bored, so somebody to entertain me is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment