Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Weirdo

So I've recently decided that I'm weird.
Honestly, this isn't news to me. Actually, I think everybody thinks they're weird, I'm pretty sure that's a normal part of being a teenager. But I feel so awkward all of the time, like people just look at me, roll their eyes and say "that girl is so weird." And honestly, it feels like shit. Now I don't know if people say that, and I really hope they don't. How am I supposed to get a boyfriend if everyone thinks I'm a freak? Mind you, I have never had a boyfriend. Ugh, it's embarrassing. Nobodies even asked me out (except for my creepy stalker friend, and he's really creepy. But that's another story).
Being a teenager sucks.
You know what else I'm tired of? People telling me I should wear more color. Mind you, I don't make my face pale, wear black lipstick and never come out of the shadows, but I'm always either wearing a black shirt or a black hoody, and I like black. So get over it.
Gosh, I'm PMSing. (if you can't tell.)
You know whose a GIANT ASS HOLE!?!?!?!? Dick Masterson. Ugh,  he's such an ass hole!
Actually, I probably shouldn't mention him on here. He's everywhere. :-/ Okay, he's probably not everywhere, but he pisses me off so much that I can't even mention him because I'll talk about how much of an ass hole he is and how he should fucking get over himself and stop treating women like shit.
Okay, if you have no idea what I'm talking about, go on his website www.menarebetterthanwomen.com and it'll piss you off like none other. He basically thinks women are stupid, fat, lazy, whatever else bitches who should spend all their time either in the kitchen or having sex with their husbands. Oh, and we're all whores too.
Sometimes I can just go on his website and laugh. Othertimes, like today, I want to punch somebody really hard and I picture myself beating the crap out of that ass hole.
Oh, and this isn't slander because it's my own opinion... is that right? I should have paid more attention in journalism class.
Recently I've been really paranoid about getting sued. I don't know why, I have no idea. That's really weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment