Saturday, May 2, 2009

Podcasting

So I was messing around with my microphone just a couple of seconds ago and I realized that if I post a podcast on here, that would possibly be the most embarrassing thing of my entire life. I'll sound really stupid and then Mylla will make fun of me forever and it's totally not worth it. Mind you, I'll probably do it someday, but not today. I was looking forward to it, but the public humiliation of having my voice on the internet where anybody can see it is too much, thank-you-very-much. So I'll just stick to blogging until I can think of something interesting enough that it would require creating a podcast.
Enjoy life while I nurse a splitting headache.
OH! THE PHONE IS RINGING! 
Ha ha it was some dude looking for Dug (not makin' this name up). Trust me, nobody here has the name Dug. Ha ha, Dug. I actually kind of like that name. When I adopt a Chinese baby, perhaps I'll name it Dug.

No comments:

Post a Comment