Monday, June 1, 2009

Yey, Bad Mood Gone & New Haircut!

I'm actually in a pretty flippin' good mood! Whoop whoop! Actually... that's debatable. I'm happy when I'm not thinking about the fact that I'm quitting piano tonight (I've been taking lessons for like, seven years, by the way).
Last night I went to a concert! And let me just say it was magnificent! Not only was it a fantastic band, but it was just fun!
The band I saw was the Decemberists, and they are great. I highly recommend looking them up, you'll enjoy them, unless you don't, then you won't.
I also saw the opening band called the Blind Pilot, and they're pretty good too. I got a Decemberists tee-shirt, and a Blind Pilot shirt. And a CD. Yey!
Okay, I'm really not in the mood to write right now, so I'll be on later. (Oh, and tomorrow is my last day of school. YEY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment