Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm in a Really Freaking Bad Mood

First I'll get this out of the way so I can rant about life. Three people are stalkers. This is actually a bit comforting, knowing I'm not the only creepy person around, no offence to you three stalkers.

Ok, like the title says, I'm in a freaking bad mood. My friend Melon texted me at nine fifty this morning to say good morning. I love this girl, but that's really early. Then I got up, sat at the computer for a couple of hours, then got ready to go shopping, only to find out that I'm not going shopping today. That blows, right?
And now that I'm in a super-pissy mood, I keep contemplating life. Don't worry, it's not in a suicidal way or anything. It's more like, normal teenage angst. And I hate teenage angst. Freaking hormones and such, they suck.
I feel like Harry Potter in the Potter Puppet Pals show, Wizard Angst. That is so me right now. I just really want to either punch something really hard, or take a nap, and I can't decide which to do.

Here's a question for all the six readers of this that I have, is it normal to ask yourself on a regular basis whether or not you're completely insane? Not like in the way that you hear voices that tell you to kill people, but more like... I don't know. Like somebody dropped you on the head when you were a baby, and no matter what you do, you can never be like everybody else.
Let me just stop right there and assure everyone that I don't want to be like everyone else, as I've said in previous posts. But I also don't want to be a total freak. Do you ever get the feeling like everything you do and say is completely opposite what everybody else does or says. Normally I would accept this ability with open arms, glad for a chance to swim against the tide, but it makes it so hard to function in a normal relationship. And it doesn't help your self-confidence when people whisper to each other behind their hands, giggle, and try to hide the fact that they're staring right at you. Douche. Bags. And yes, that has happened.

From now on I'm going to try and make my posts happier.

Happy time! I'm going to lighten things up and talk about my stalker, Creeper. Creeper and I used to be friends. And we had fun together, especially when Trouble and I stole his pants one time when we were out enjoying the summer (yes, we were outside. And I have some fantastic pictures of this, but I'm pretty sure he'd get pissed off if I showed them). But when Trouble and I broke up our friendship, Creeper and I drifted apart. But he kept my number and called maybe once-a-month to check up on me, and see how my life's going. I was fine with this, whatever.
But then he got texting (actually he just used his step-dad's phone). Let's just say, somebody who has stalked me in the past really shouldn't get texting (a couple years ago he used to call every day just to tell me how much he loves me, yadda yadda, ask me out, then when I refuse, tell me how much he loves this other girl in his class, but he doesn't even know her name. That habit died down when I told him to stop freaking me out.). So he texted me saying he got his step-dad's phone. I immediately sensed bad news, told him I was busy, and he said okay.
The next day I went to the mall with some friends. He texted and I ignored it. So he texted again, and I ignored it. He texted again asking why I was ignoring him, and I ignored it. Then he texted again, asking if I was mad at him. I ignored it. Then he called. I ignored it. He texted a couple more times, called a couple more times, and then texted some more. He texted me, in total, about twelve times in an hour, and called about three. Stalkerish behavior, right?
The next day he texted, asking why I was ignoring him. Then he called me a stupid nick-name, I blew up at him, and now he's brought it down to a couple times texting a week, which I'm okay with.
Okay, that story wasn't that exciting. I'm going to go watch Batman and be all pissy in the basement where I can't yell at anybody who so much as blinks the wrong way, which is possible with my pissy mood right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment