Monday, February 16, 2009

First Post

Whoop whoop! This is my first ever post on my new blog called "The Life and Times of a Teenage Superhero". Yes, I am a super hero. My name is Quinn but I refuse to tell you what that stands for. If you read my "About Me" information you will know that I'm fourteen and a freshmen in highschool.
I can honestly say it's really weird to be in highschool. I feel so old, you know? I remember being a little person and looking at all the old  highschoolers and saying "Damn." And yes, I probably did cuss too.
I'm not sure if highschool is one word or two. But now it's one.
I'm not really sure what to say, which is probably a bad sign that I have nothing to talk about on  my very first blog. Well, I have a new doggy named Harvey and he's a Minicher Pincher (is that spelled right?). He's such a sweety.
I also have two cats and one of them is really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY, fat. The other one will probably end up getting eaten by the fat one.
I really like writing. I usually write Batman fanfictions at fanfiction.net which is an awesome website. Click HERE for a link... I think.
Well, the fanfiction I did is pretty crappy but I was going to do more. But I got lazy. and so I didn't. I'm sorry if I dissappointed you.
Ok, I feel like I sound like a huge bitch. I'm not trying to, I'm just nervous because this is my first blog. Not that I have anything to be nervous about, right? I just hope people actually get interested in what I say. Maybe that should start with actually talking about SOMEthing, because right now I'm just rambling.
Well, my favorite band right now is Dresden Dolls. I'm really sensitive about music for some reason, and I hate crappy music, like the stuff they play a school dances. That's the main reason why I stopped going. It really annoys me when people bash my music also, which doesn't usually happen because I don't usually talk openly about the music I like. Plus I don't usually remember the names of the bands I like. I swear I think I got dropped on my head as a baby and it hit the memory part of my brain because my memory SUCKS.
I'm going to also make a podcast. I think that'll be really fun with me talking about stuff. I just need ideas for them, and I need ideas for topics to write in my blog about, so if you have any let me know (I'm not sure how you'll do that though... good luck).
Let me get one thing straight. Bruce Almighty isn't a highly religious movie. It's just some weird guy who gets God's powers. I love that movie, yet I am in no way religious. Well... I'm not sure yet. Is being Agnostic a religion?
I think it's ok that I'm not talking about much in my first blog. This is just an introduction to me, not that I'm all that interesting.
Here is a list of everything I want to do before I die:
  • Live in New York City
  • Publish a novel
  • Travel the world
  • Learn Japanese
  • Meet Christian Bale, Steve Carell ( I LOVE THE OFFICE), or Jim Carrey
  • Discover the meaning of life
  • Learn how to sing well (not likely)
  • Be on Ellen DeGenerus
  • Marry a chef (I hate cooking)
  • Prove Hogwarts is real
I will accomplish hopefully at least 9/10 of those things. Just watch in amazement. I've already written a novel for NaNoWriMo but it sucked.
Oh, my feet are so cold. I need to get heated floors. That would be so neat.
Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment